Health & Safety Policy
The business success of Techno Canada Inc. depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services and products while protecting people and the environment. Our emphasis is on ensuring human health, operational safety, environment protection, quality enhancement, and goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and subcontractors and the communities in which we live and work.
We are committed to
- Protect and strive for the health, safety and security of our people at all times;
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents;
- Meet specific customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction;
- Set quality and HSE performance objectives that measure results, access and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system;
- Plan for, respond to and recover from an emergency, crisis or business disruption;
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products;
- Communicate transparently with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, program and performance;
- Reward outstanding QHSE performance;
- Improve our performance on issues relevant to our clients that are of global concern and on which we can have an impact and share with them our knowledge of successful QHSE programs and initiatives.
The directives listed are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with industry standards, as well as applicable laws and regulations where we operate. This is critical to our business success.